Unipart, More Than Moving Parts
A relationship with Unipart offers customers so much more than parts. Trade customers enjoy many benefits from other services and programmes including the opportunity to become a Unipart Car Care Centre, access to the latest garage management systems, the chance to join our Workshop Partnership Programme or Choices Reward Scheme and regular promotional activities.
Workshop Partnership Programme
Subject to a minimum parts spend, Unipart offers customers a range of business benefits through its Workshop Partnership Programme. From negotiating better insurance deals to paying for your courtesy car, Unipart will tailor a programme to suit your business needs.
Choices Rewards Scheme
With Choices, you can earn points for spending with Unipart and use these points to get money off your bill, reward yourself with a new iPod or exchange them for holiday vouchers.
Would you like to generate more sales, save both time and money, have more control over your business and offer your customers an improved, professional service?
The answer is KiS ONLINE. Unipart’s revolutionary garage management system.
customer relations manager
KiS ONLINE offers the choice of three packages and is designed in a modular way so you can choose and adapt the system to suit your business needs.
Contact us to arrange a free trial today
or to ask us to give you a free demonstration!
Download a recent trade press article here to read a case study
KiS ONLINE 1 – Quick and easy parts ordering and vehicle look ups
This system delivers:
- 24hr online parts ordering, helping to reduce your phone bill and free up your customer phone lines
- Instant VRN look up linked to parts id, gives you the exact make and model down to the date of registration
- Live availability and pricing helps you give your customers accurate quotes and order the parts ready for when the vehicle arrives
- 1000’s of product images so you can accurately identify the parts you need. The right parts mean completed jobs and minimal returns.
KiS ONLINE 2 – The tools to provide 1st class customer service
This system delivers all the benefits of KiS ONLINE 1 plus:
- Customer and vehicle database so you have the info to communicate MOT/service reminders and promos throughout the year
- On the spot customer estimates using live pricing and job times
- Vehicle manufacturer service schedules so you can confidently service vehicles to OEM standards
- Vehicle manufacturer repair times, allowing you to plan your mechanics time and quote accurate labour costs.
KiS ONLINE 3 – Business management at your fingertips
This system delivers all the benefits of KiS ONLINE 1 and 2, plus:
- Workshop diary and MOT diary within the system allows you to effectively plan your business activity and resource for each day
- Vehicle service history allowing you to look at all previous jobs, see the work completed, parts fitted and identify any warranty issues
- Stock management feature to ensure you only have the parts you need when you need them, minimising the stock you hold
- Production of professional, customised invoices
- Reporting suite that uses your data to run a variety of reports that can highlight trends, workshop efficiency and identify opportunities or improvements
- Complete visibility of your sales and purchase ledgers and financial day book reports at any time. The system links seamlessly with Sage, reducing manual data input.
We also have market-leading modules that can you can add to your system to suit your needs, these modules include:
- Customer text and fax* - You can simply send your customers a text or fax from the system, tell them when their car is ready or keep in touch by sending MOT / service reminders
- Tech Data* - just by entering the VRN you can instantly link to a wealth of technical info specific to that vehicle
- Tech solutions* - this website gives you access to a library of support info to help you solve any technical problems. The data is built from common problems reported via technical helplines
- Fault code online* - this database allows you to input a fault code and receive both the diagnostics and solution immediately.
- Service Data* - This module is available with service schedules and gives you access to detailed adjustment information that you may need to complete the service job in hand. Service Data is broken down into 4 segments - dependent on the make & model selected:
- Lubricants - Giving you oil grades for engine/power steering/air conditioning/cooling & transmission components
- Adjustment Data - Information on braking type & required thickness, wheel & tyre sizes/pressures & speed index
- Drawings - Showing braking components /dust & pollen filter locations & air conditioning setups
- Procedures - Covering service reset procedures/key cell replacement/timing belt checks & tyre monitoring systems
*Service Data is only available with KiS ONLINE 2 & 3 packages
*This facility is an extra module and an additional cost applies.
Contact us today to find out more.